RE: [UKPolyClay] Digest Number 699

    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 3, 2002
      I do remember seeing Umbaclay a few years back. Marie Gower was selling it.
      She also makes absolutely beautiful miniature flowers with it.
      http://www.heaser.demon.co.uk/polyclay/guild/maria_gower.htm

      I will e-mail you off the list with a contact address I had for her from a
      few years back. No idea if it is still current though.

      > I live in Crete, Greece and I would like to have a go at making
      flower arrangements using Umbaclay. I am unable to find this material
      here and wonder if anyone knows of a UK supplier who would ship to me.

      Thanks

      Anthony