Re: [UKPolyClay] Umbaclay

  • juliette coates
    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 30, 2002
      Hi Anthony don't know if this helps but try The British Polmyer clay society they have a site and on it they give you a list of suppliers both in UK America and Australia but the name Unberclay is another name foe Polish Clay I believe that might help with best wishes Juliette in England
      Message 2 of 3 , Dec 2, 2002
        Hi Juliette

        Thanks for the information. I have had a look at the site you
        recommended but could not see a supplier who was listing Umbaclay. Guess
        that I shall have to keep searching.

        Thank you for your suggestion,

        Anthony

        I live in Crete, Greece and I would like to have a go at making
        flower arrangements using Umbaclay. I am unable to find this material
        here and wonder if anyone knows of a UK supplier who would ship to me.

        Thanks

        Anthony

        Yahoo! Groups Sponsor

        Yahoo! Groups Sponsor

        HYPERLINK
        "http://rd.yahoo.com/M=234081.2711418.4084139.1925585/D=egroupweb/S=1705
        619559:HM/A=1327985/R=0/*http://ad.doubleclick.net/clk;4870024;7586687;x
        ?http://www.ameriquestmortgage.com/welcome.html?ad=Yahoo01"
        HYPERLINK
        "http://us.adserver.yahoo.com/l?M=234081.2711418.4084139.1925585/D=egrou
        pmail/S=:HM/A=1327985/rand=367398605"

        Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to the HYPERLINK

        ---
        Incoming mail is certified Virus Free.

        ---