Your articles!

  • Kim
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 5, 2002
      Hi all,

      Deirdre Woodward and I are conspiring, I mean working together to
      make Polyzine the best zine that we can. Unfortunately, there have
      been files lost. We are doing our best to locate articles submitted to
      Deirdre, but she had your basic email snafu and some just aren't
      there.
      If you haven't been contacted recently with issue dates or editing
      of your article, please contact me so that we can get back on track.
      We want your articles! You are very important to us.

      Thank you,

      Kim Kennedy
      (please forgive cross posting)