ADV: You can now sell your handmade arts & crafts on our web site!

  • dollsandtreasures
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 29, 2002
      You can now sell your handmade arts & crafts on our web site and let
      us do the work for you!

      Now for only $35.00 a year, we will create a web page on our site for
      the handmade gifts that you want to sell, advertise for you and make
      any changes to your page, including deleting and adding items. To
      see an example of what your page will look like, please go to
      http://dollsandtreasures.com/HandmadeGiftsExample.html. You can list
      up to 5 items at one time. If you would like more than 5 items
      listed at one time, there will be a $10.00 charge added for each
      additional page that is created. For each item listed on your page,
      we will include: a picture of the item, a description, price,
      quantity available, payment options and your e-mail address.

      To submit your handmade gifts that you want to sell, please go to
      http://dollsandtreasures.com/SellHandmadeGifts.html and fill out the
      form. E-mail us at sellhandmadegifts@..., if you
      have any questions and we will be happy to assist you. We look
      forward to doing business with you.

      To view our web site, please go to http://dollsandtreasures.com

      Sincerely,
      Suzanne Broussard