SV: [UKPolyClay] December in September

  • Helene Grove
    Message 1 of 5 , Sep 9, 2002
      Well Kim,
      I'm in the timeconsuming process of updating my site, when it's done, my
      christmas section will be a bit more elaborate. I'd love to specify it for
      you in detail, if you want, give me a holler off list...

      Hugs
      Helene

      www.hgdesign.dk

      Message 2 of 5 , Oct 7, 2002
        Hi Helene,

        Just checking in with you to see how things are
        going. Is your site going well? What Christmas goodies
        can I put into the December issue?

        Kim

        =====
        <P><A href="mailto:irish.red@...">irish.red@...</A></P>
        <P><A href="mailto:beadyeyedbrat@...">beadyeyedbrat@...</A></P>
        <P>http://www.tlcnet.com/~polyclay/ </P>

        http://faith.yahoo.com
      • Helene Grove
        Message 3 of 5 , Oct 7, 2002
          Hi Kim,
          If you check out the navigationlink in the left side of your screen, when
          entering tyhe below link, you could find a link that says Ornaments, some
          may have seen the before, but maybe I could whip up a tutorial for you ;-) -
          Tell me which oone you'd like to see explained...

          That other article, has it surfaced yet? It was called "A very unique
          necklace", and I'm afraid I'll have trouble refinding it, as I've had a
          major crash since I first sent it to Deirdre...

          Hugs
          Helene

          www.hgdesign.dk

          Message 4 of 5 , Oct 7, 2002
            Hi UKpolyclayers,
            I just wanted to apologize for unintentionally using the list for personal
            chit-caht... Oups, it was a mistake ;-)

            Hugs
            Helene

            www.hgdesign.dk