SV: [UKPolyClay] Polyzine

  • Helene Grove
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 1, 2002
      Hi Kim,
      It's not for lack of trying, I've had an articled waiting for approval since
      March, but have not yet heard anything from Polyzine, besides the initial,
      "yes, that looks great, we'll get back to you..." With 2-3 follow-up mails,
      I still haven't gotten any news.... So I'll just be waiting

      Even though I know I'm not British ;-)

      Hugs
      Helene

      www.hgdesign.dk