pasta machine and magnets

  • alison.ingham
    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 28, 2002
      Hi Everyone,
      I went to woolworths today in search of the £10 pasta machines, but they'd sold out! Boo Hoo!!!! We haven't got a big W here, I sould have got to wollies faster.
      Alan - I got some of the little magnets from Maplin today - boy are they strong! I haven't attatched them to any jewellery yet. In the catalogue it said the casing was silver plated brass. I might try hiding them in clay; or not, I will have to play about a bit. Thanks for the tip,
      Alison Ingham.

    • japonica
      Message 2 of 3 , Aug 28, 2002
        Alison I will be in Norwich on Monday, do you want me to look in Big W again?
        I got some of the magnets too(theres a Maplin shop in Norwich too)!
        Iris
        I went to woolworths today in search of the £10 pasta machines, but they'd sold out! Boo Hoo!!!! We haven't got a big W here, I sould have got to wollies faster.
        Alan - I got some of the little magnets from Maplin today - boy are they strong! I haven't attatched them to any jewellery yet. In the catalogue it said the casing was silver plated brass. I might try hiding them in clay; or not, I will have to play about a bit. Thanks for the tip,
        Alison Ingham.

        Yahoo! Groups Sponsor

      • alanjamesv
        Message 3 of 3 , Aug 30, 2002
          Now that's typical of my optimism - I'd assumed the magnets were
          mounted in tin plated copper!

          Silver plating's an even better deal - wonderful!

          Glad you found some.

          Alan