Chats this week at Polymer Clay Central!!

  • Sunni/Colleen
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 5, 2002
      Tuesday, 1:00PM - 3:00PM Eastern Time - Personalized Tools and Production
      Techniques - A chat with SARAJANE HELM about the tools you just can't work
      without and lots of other nifty ones too! Where to get them, how to
      personalize, customize and decorate them, awesome sources for Useful Things
      AND Places To Put Them for handy use, storage or travel. Also, how to better
      utilize your tools and your time to maximize productivity in the studio
      while emphasising quality handwork details!

      Beginner Basics Chat at Polymer Clay Central!!! New to polymer clay? Not
      new, but need help on a technique? Don't know what to do and need to
      brainstorm? Drop on by and pick our brains!! Beginner Basics is for all
      levels of expertise with emphasis on newbies. So if you're new to the clay
      or new to the technique, this is the place to be!! We meet EVERY week on
      WEDNESDAY at 9:30PM Eastern time and go until we run out of things to say
      (or we can't keep our eyes open any longer)!! Also, there's a page dedicated
      to links geared for newbies. Go to http://sunnisan.com/crafts/newbilnx.html

      Location: Polymer Clay Central Chatroom
      http://forums.delphiforums.com/polymerclay/chat/
      To find the time in your area, go here: http://www.worldtimeserver.com/