Re: USA Member

  • LENORA B SMITH
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 13, 2002
      Greetings All,

      Since I do not do very much jewelry, I don't post a lot. I am a Miniaturist first, that make all kinds of minis with clay including one doll so far. My name is Lenora B. Smith, I live in Houston, Texas in the USA.

      Have been here for some time and do know a lot of the names I see here, and as one of the Editors, of the Houston Polymer Clay Guild Newsletter, I recently interviewed Alan, for our first issue as a new officers.

      I am one of the Moderators, on MiniProjects, 1/12 scale mini list where we build different projects together via the chats, photos and picture files on the home page. We do swaps for the different room boxes and I usually use my skills with clay to do my items.

      Since joining my local Guild, there is now some interest in minis as well as all the other wonderful things that can be done in this versatile medium.
      Thanks to all who have posted sites and tips for I always try to have a look and use the tips when ever I can.

      lenora