Earring Swap

  • jennif8732@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 5, 2002
      Hi everyone,

      I'm hosting an earring swap and I'm inviting anyone interested in swapping to
      join us. I haven't decided how many earrings we need to make. It depends
      alot on how many people join us. I'm going to close sign ups on August 31
      and the earrings will be due on October 1st. If you're interested please
      email me at corgi@... . By the time closing arrives I'll
      have and idea as to how many groups of people I have.

      Thanks,
      Jenn
      Chat Coordinator
      Polymer Clay Central