chats at pcc this week!!

  • Sunni/Colleen
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 1 7:50 PM
      Location: Polymer Clay Central Chatroom
      http://forums.delphiforums.com/polymerclay/chat/

      To find the time in your area, go here: http://www.worldtimeserver.com/

      TUES: 1:00PM - 3:00PM - Personalized Tools and Production Techniques - A
      chat with Sarajane Helm about the tools you just can't work without and lots
      of other nifty ones too! Where to get them, how to personalize, customize
      and decorate them, awesome sources for Useful Things AND Places To Put Them
      for handy use, storage or travel. Also, how to better utilize your tools and
      your time to maximize productivity in the studio while emphasising quality
      handwork details!

      WED: 9:30p to whenever - Beginner Basics With SunnI - geared toward newbies
      to polymer clay this chat is also for brainstorming, troubleshooting or
      questions for techniques that are new to you! so newbies of all levels of
      expertise are welcome. if we don't know the answer, we give you ideas on
      where to find them!

      FRI: 10p-1a - Stargaze N PlayzClay with Stargazer, Jean Shephard - a fun
      chat, frequently off topic where clayers can get together and giggle, talk
      clay and get silly.

      Sunni Bergeron
      Guest Chat Hostess and
      Ass't Chat Coordinator