Syndee Holt and Jody Bishel chatting at pcj this weekend

  • tismeshelley
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 19, 2002
      This Saturday and Sunday at Polymer Clay Jewelry we're having some
      special guests join us to chat!

      And for a change the timing is very Euro friendly!! 4pm for us Brits.

      Saturday our special guest will be Syndee Holt, and on Sunday it's
      Jody Bishel. Don't miss this great opportunity to chat to these
      people.

      http://forums.delphiforums.com/PCJewelry/chat is where you need to
      be!!

      Time:
      5:00 AM - Sat. - Hawaii
      7:00 AM - Sat. - Alaska
      8:00 AM - Sat. - Pacific
      9:00 AM - Sat. - Mountain
      10:00 AM - Sat. - Central
      11:00 AM - Sat. - Eastern, Puerto Rico
      12:00 Noon Sat. - Rio de Janeiro, Brazil
      4:00 PM - Sat. - Canary Islands, United Kingdom
      5:00 PM - Sat. - France, Germany, Italy, Malta, Nederlands, Spain,
      S.Africa
      6:00 PM - Sat. - Greece, Finland, Saudi Arabia
      9:00 PM - Sat. - Pakistan
      11:00 PM -Sat. - Western Australia
      12:00 AM - Sun. - Japan
      3:00 AM - Sun. - New Zealand