art in Cambridge

  • alison.ingham
    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 1, 2002
      Hi Everyone,
      just thought I'd let you know that the Cambridge Open Studios website is now up and running...as far as I can see I'm the only polymerclay-er who's doing it. It's well worth a look to see how many people are doing so many different types of art in Cambridgeshire; July should be an exciting month!

      www.camopenstudios.co.uk

      best wishes
      Alison Ingham

    • Sunni/Colleen
      Message 2 of 3 , Jun 1, 2002
        oh how fun alison!! makes me wish i could travel back to England!! i loved
        Cambridgeshire!!! sure wish there's been something like this when i was
        there in the early 80s! --sunni

        just thought I'd let you know that the Cambridge Open Studios website is now
        up and running...as far as I can see I'm the only polymerclay-er who's doing
        it. It's well worth a look to see how many people are doing so many
        different types of art in Cambridgeshire; July should be an exciting month!

        www.camopenstudios.co.uk

        best wishes
        Alison Ingham
      • evelynrulffs
        Message 3 of 3 , Jun 4, 2002
          Hi Alison!

          Cool site!! I have only been to Cambridge once, and only for a few
          hours, but there sure seems to be lots of art/crafts there!! Have to

          -evelyn
          http://www.geocities.com/evelynspoly/