New!! PCC Chat Calendar!!

  • Sunni/Colleen
    Message 1 of 1 , May 31 12:23 PM
      For yours (and our) convenience, Polymer Clay Central now has a calendar up
      with all the chats. The regular chats are in gray, the scheduled guest chats
      are in coral and the guest chats who have committed but are in negotiation
      for time/date are in yellow. AND - neat feature - if you just want to zoom
      to a particular guest, type the name into Search and hit enter. give it a
      try and type JACK to see where it takes you! To see what the chat's about,
      click on it and you'll get a pop up with all the information you need! Most
      cool!!! Please bookmark it, you're gonna start seeing a bunch of yellow
      soon!!!

      http://www.calsnet.net/pccguestchats

      Sunni Bergeron
      Guest Chat Hostess