Re: RE:I,m here !

  • tismeshelley
    Message 1 of 7 , May 14, 2002
      Hey there Sarah, I remember meeting you last year at the Polydays
      thingy. We did some of the classes together. Have you had a look in
      the shared files- under the polydays 2001 file is a picy of some of
      your beads!

      You should come out of lurkdom more often. Do you intend to try and
      make it for the polydays next year?

    • Helene Grove
      Message 2 of 7 , May 14, 2002
        Hi Shelley,
        Keeping my fingers crossed for your daughter.!!

        Is there any information out there on the polydays???
        Anyone know??
        Hugs
        Helene

        www.hgdesign.dk

        -

        You should come out of lurkdom more often. Do you intend to try and
        make it for the polydays next year?

        ---
      • tismeshelley
        Message 3 of 7 , May 14, 2002
          Helene

          No definite dates or anything for polydays next year. Alison Gallant
          is looking into possibly a different venue to where it's been held
          the last couple of times. It's been on a large university campus,
          which has meant lots of walking about from rooms to breakfast place
          and then to classes etc. Luckily so far the weather has been good,
          but that may not last! Also it's not so good for those not quite so
          young people or agile - I just found the place so large I just got
          lost all the time, and I've been there twice now! Whether she can
          find somewhere else to hold it and able to keep the costs down
          remains to be seen.

          Thanks for keeping those fingers crossed for Erin!

          > Is there any information out there on the polydays???
          > Anyone know??
          > Hugs
          > Helene

        • evelynrulffs
          Message 4 of 7 , May 15, 2002
            Hi!

            I would LOVE to participate in a Polydays, if it was set up!!! I have
            been into the Files/Photo sections, and looked at the pictures, and
            it looks SO creative.

            -evelyn
            http://www.geocities.com/evelynspoly/

            --- In UKPolyClay@y..., "tismeshelley" <shelleymcloughlin@b...> wrote:
            > Helene
            >
            > No definite dates or anything for polydays next year. Alison
            Gallant
            > is looking into possibly a different venue to where it's been held
            > the last couple of times. It's been on a large university campus,
            > which has meant lots of walking about from rooms to breakfast place
            > and then to classes etc. Luckily so far the weather has been good,
            > but that may not last! Also it's not so good for those not quite so
            > young people or agile - I just found the place so large I just got
            > lost all the time, and I've been there twice now! Whether she can
            > find somewhere else to hold it and able to keep the costs down
            > remains to be seen.
            >
            > Thanks for keeping those fingers crossed for Erin!
            >
            > Shelley
            > www.shelleym.co.uk
            >

            > > Is there any information out there on the polydays???
            > > Anyone know??
            > > Hugs
            > > Helene

          • Shelley McLoughlin
            Message 5 of 7 , May 15, 2002
              Evelyn - if you're not already a member, join the BPCG! Then when they
              eventually announce all the details you'll get sent all the info too in the
              regular newsletter. Then you can start saving and planning to join us all!

              Message 6 of 7 , May 15, 2002
                Hi Shelley!

                I am member of BPCG :-) Have to support the polymer clay world in
                Europe the best we can! I'm glad to know that I will get the
                information in the newsletter when/if something will be arranged
                (really hope so!).

                --- In UKPolyClay@y..., "Shelley McLoughlin" <shelleymcloughlin@b...>