Reminder - Shelley's Polyclay Shenanigans Chat

  • UKPolyClay@yahoogroups.com
    Message 1 of 26 , May 1, 2002

      Shelley's Polyclay Shenanigans Chat

      Date: Thursday, May 2, 2002
      Time: 8:00AM - 9:00AM BST (GMT+01:00)

      Come and join me for a chat at Shelley's Polyclay Shenanigans in
      the Polymer Clay Central Chatroom at
      http://forums.delphiforums.com/Polymerclay/chat Grab a cuppa and
      join
      me for an hour while the Americas are sleeping!!! Of course, any
      night owls/early birds from any country are also welcome.

      Time: Every Monday and Wednesday morning (GMTA)
      9.00pm - New Zealand - same day
      7.00pm - Eastern Australia - same day
      5.00pm - Japan - same day - same day
      4.00pm - Western Australia - same day