Re: [Fwd: Notification of subscription to UKPolyClay]

  • Candida Woolhouse
    Message 1 of 31 , Jul 12, 1999
      Dear Elise,
      I think you may recall from the last clay day that I had already scouted out
      a possible venue for a London mtg last year?
      I had not taken it further as it would have required at least 10 -15 people
      minimum to make costs viable. Maybe there are more around now, & it could be
      the right time to have another go. I will Email you details of the YMCA I
      found to get the ball rolling...
      If anyone on the list thinks they would be interested in a London clay day &
      have any views or suggestions to offer, it would be helpful to get some
      feedback : )
      Best wishes to you all,
      Candida
      Message 31 of 31 , Nov 13, 1999
        Hello,

        This is an automatic notification message sent to tell you that

        bunny001@...

        has subscribed to your community UKPolyClay.
        Welcome, Bunny! Tell us a bit about yourself and what you like to make
        of polyclay. BTW, I've 'seen' you on polymerclayinterest/clay-polymer -
        we're a *lot* less active, but I hope you enjoy it here nonetheless!

        Margaret