RE: tried registering

    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 3, 2002
      Barb

      I've not done chat's over here, but as far as I know you don't have to do
      anything special to register to go into the chat room. It's just that unless
      you pre-arrange someone to meet you there, you are unlikely to find any
      company at the chat room here on the UK e-group.

      I do a regular chat on a Thursday morning at polymer clay central (UK time)
      8-9am. http://forums.delphiforums.com/polymerclay/chat will take you
      directly to the chat room. But if you aren't already a member you will have
      to sign up first (it's quite straightforward), you can enter as a guest to
      the ordinary message boards to read things, but can't actually post a
      message as a guest or take part in a chat that way, so you'll need to have
      your own ID by creating an account with them (at the moment it's still free
      for the basic stuff). If you open the chat room and announce on the message
      board that it is open, people are more likely to pop in to say hello.

      As well as the regular chat this Thursday morning, I will also be hosting a
      special guest chat on Thursday evening with Sue Heaser - 6-8pm. Everyone
      welcome!