SV: [UKPolyClay] Fwd: tried registering

  • Helene Grove
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 2 8:49 AM
      I'm sorry, but I am not able to help you, I've never used this chat.
      Have you tried the chat over on Polymer Clay Central. I think Shelley is
      there every wednesday morning, and saturdays too??

      Good luck with it.
      As for flowers, try the tutorial-section at Polymer Clay central, there are
      tuto's for just about everything.

      Hugs
      Helene