ANOTHER Donna Kato chat coming!!

  • Sunni/Colleen
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 4, 2002
      Donna Kato had so much fun in chat last time she's consented to visit with
      us again! She will be LIVE in CHAT with a SURPRISE GUEST!! We don't have a
      clue who it is, so this is going to be a fun visit! Donna's special guest
      chat will be pre-empting the Wednesday Beginner Basics on March 20th, so
      please mark your calendars and join us!! As for time, look below to find
      your timezone.

      Location: Polymer Clay Central Chatroom
      http://forums.delphiforums.com/polymerclay/chat/

      Time:

      4.00p - Wed - Hawaii
      5.00p - Wed - Alaska
      6.00p - Wed - Pacific
      7.00p - Wed - Mountain
      8.00p - Wed - Central
      9.00p - Wed - Eastern
      10.00p - Wed - Puerto Rico
      12.00a - Thur - Rio de Janeiro, Brazil
      2.00a - Thur - Canary Islands, United Kingdom
      3.00a - Thur - France, Germany, Italy, Malta, Nederlands, Spain
      4.00a - Thur - Greece, Finland, S.Africa
      5.00a - Thur - Saudi Arabia
      7.00a - Thur - Pakistan
      7.30a - Thur - India
      10.00a - Thur - Western Australia
      11.00a - Thur - Japan
      11.30p - Thur - Northern Territory, Oz
      12.00p - Thur - Queensland, Oz
      12.30p - Thur - Broken Hill, S. Australia, Oz
      1.00p - Thur - Australian Capital Territory, Victoria, Lord Howe Isl, NSW,
      Tasmania, Oz
      3.00p - Thur - New Zealand
      3.45p - Thur - New Zealand Chatham Islands

      We hope to see you there!