AD: Reminder - Donna Kato Live Chat

  • Sunni/Colleen
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 21, 2002
      We asked Donna if she would like to talk face to face with the polymer clay
      community about her new clay. She was gracious enough to accept our
      invitation!!! Her special guest chat will be pre-empting the Wednesday
      Beginner Basics chat on:

      February 27th - please mark your calendars and join us!! As for time, look
      below to find your timezone.

      Location: Polymer Clay Central Chatroom
      http://forums.delphiforums.com/polymerclay/chat/

      Time:

      4.00p - Wed - Hawaii
      5.00p - Wed - Alaska
      6.00p - Wed - Pacific
      7.00p - Wed - Mountain
      8.00p - Wed - Central
      9.00p - Wed - Eastern
      10.00p - Wed - Puerto Rico
      12.00a - Thur - Rio de Janeiro, Brazil
      2.00a - Thur - Canary Islands, United Kingdom
      3.00a - Thur - France, Germany, Italy, Malta, Nederlands, Spain
      4.00a - Thur - Greece, Finland, S.Africa
      5.00a - Thur - Saudi Arabia
      7.00a - Thur - Pakistan
      7.30a - Thur - India
      10.00a - Thur - Western Australia
      11.00a - Thur - Japan
      11.30p - Thur - Northern Territory, Oz
      12.00p - Thur - Queensland, Oz
      12.30p - Thur - Broken Hill, S. Australia, Oz
      1.00p - Thur - Australian Capital Territory, Victoria, Lord Howe Isl, NSW,
      Tasmania, Oz
      3.00p - Thur - New Zealand
      3.45p - Thur - New Zealand Chatham Islands

      We hope to see you there!