MERRY CHRISTMAS

  • tismeshelley
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 24, 2001
      Merry christmas to you all. Hope everyone has a great time.

      I've just done my last Polyclay Shenanigans chat at pcc before
      christmas. I have kids and hubby home now for the holiday and wont be
      doing another of my chats til next year. I'll let you all know as
      soon as I start them up again. Of course that doesn't have to stop
      anyone from opening their own chat if they want to!

      Take care all and have a super Christmas and a Happy New Year.

      Shelley
      http://www.shelleym.co.uk