Re: [UKPolyClay] Re: Updated web site

  • Rose Dix
    Message 1 of 7 , Oct 10, 2001
      Thank you so much for the info re the Fimo and other brands.

      At present our rate of exchange prohibits ANYTHING coming in!!! (its 13 - 1Br Pound for UK and 9 - 1$ for USA) so mostly we improvise and wait until a friendly relative is visiting!!

      Thats not to say that our art scene isnt vibrant..it certainly is.
      Sometimes deprivation can make artists very inventive, altho , personally, Id prefer not to have the option!!

      I really appreciate the input and so..thank you again.
      rose