Re: Updated web site

  • Evelyn Rulffs
    Message 1 of 7 , Oct 10, 2001
      Hi again Shelley!

      Your site AND you jewellery is great!!

      -Evelyn
      http://www.geocities.com/evelynspoly/

      --- In UKPolyClay@y..., shelleymcloughlin@b... wrote:
      > Hi all, I've just updated my website and would like some feedback.
      >
      > I've changed all the pages, it's no longer a frames site. There's
      > also a new section - 'Pendants'. If anyone can tell me any links
      that
      > don't work, if it is reasonable for speed loading - or if I should
      do
      > something about some of the large graphics files - or any other
      > general suggestions!
      >
      > Thanks
      >
      > Shelley
      > http://www.shelleym.co.uk
    • Rose Dix
      Message 2 of 7 , Oct 10, 2001
        Thank you so much for the info re the Fimo and other brands.

        At present our rate of exchange prohibits ANYTHING coming in!!! (its 13 - 1Br Pound for UK and 9 - 1$ for USA) so mostly we improvise and wait until a friendly relative is visiting!!

        Thats not to say that our art scene isnt vibrant..it certainly is.
        Sometimes deprivation can make artists very inventive, altho , personally, Id prefer not to have the option!!

        I really appreciate the input and so..thank you again.
        rose