Future

  • Sue Heaser
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 2, 2001
      > From: shelleymcloughlin@...
      >Subject: Re: Future equivalent

      Hello Shelley,

      Tut tut,, you haven't been reading your Polynews - or perhaps it was
      before you joined. I have done extensive tests on Klear - about 3 years
      ago (I think). It did all the things for me that Future does - although
      a tad not quite as shiny, but I preferred that. The only difference is
      the smell - apparently for European noses... Porro also checked it out
      fully and got in touch with Johnson's and was told it is identical
      formula to Future. My tests are still fine after all this time.

      But do test it yourself and let us have your opinions. I am worried
      about the fragranced ammonia smell - perhaps they have now changed it?

      Sue

      --
      Sue Heaser

      http://www.heaser.co.uk