Re: Future Equivalent

  • Petra
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 1, 2001
      Hi there Shelly
      We here in NZ have the same problem as far as access to future goes and I use
      Johnson's Klear.
      Your right it does stink compared to future but I assure you you'll love it.
      It does a marvelous job
      Cheers to all
      Petra in New Zealand

      > I haven't actually tried this new stuff, but it certainly didn't pass
      > muster with the sniff test! It's revolting! Future is sort of sweet
      > and sickly, but reasonably pleasant, this stuff smells like
      > fragranced ammonia. I think I'll try it out on a piece of scrap
      > first. I just hope the smell wears off!!
      >
      > Anyone else out there actually tried Johnson's Klear?

      Petra
      petra@...
      Zigzag Polymer Clay Supplies
      http://www.zigzag.co.nz
    • shelleymcloughlin@btinternet.com
      Message 2 of 2 , Oct 2, 2001
        Hiya Petra

        Phew, I'm so glad you agree it does stink compared to future. But so
        long as it's the same stuff I'll be happy.