RE: [UKPolyClay] Digest Number 466

  • Shelley McLoughlin
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 2, 2001
      Christel

      I make jewellery and amongst other clays I also use Creall Therm. I find it
      quite compatable with Fimo and use the two together quite a lot. Buying it
      through Sue's polymerclaypit works out cheaper than using fimo and although
      I must admit to preferring the fimo colours I mainly use creall therm black
      and white to work with in canes now. I know they say not to mix your brands
      when doing canes, but I find providing that all the clays are more or less
      the same consistency when I start seems to work fine.
      Anyone else out there use Creall Therm?

    • Sunni/Colleen
      Message 2 of 2 , Sep 3, 2001
        not me. *pout* i've heard such good things about y'all's creall therm and
        sure wish we could get it here in the U.S. - the way Fimo's going with
        making the classic gooey these days, i'm thinking of buying out of country
        in order to find a nice, firm clay!! --sunni