Creall Therm

  • christel.jensen@barum.online.no
    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 2 3:16 AM
      Hi,

      Does anyone had a good result using Creall Therm polymer clay in
      canework?
      What I have heard about this clay is that is mostly used by doll
      makers...Any reason for this?
      Thanks....

      Christel :-)
    • Emma Ralph
      Message 2 of 3 , Sep 2 5:17 AM
        Hi Christel,
        I have used creall therm in canework, and I find it very good. A bit like
        fimo but I find it tends to get air bubbles a bit more easily when mixing /
        running through the pasta machine etc.

        Most of what I had I mixed about half and half with fimo, but I would
        certainly use it again.
        I didnt find it that much different to fimo for caning, apart from being a
        bit stickier , maybe it would benefit from leeching?

        Emma

        Message 3 of 3 , Sep 3 2:16 AM
          Hi, All

          Thank you for letting me know your experience using Creall Therm.

          Too bad they dont have any translucent coulors thoug!!

          I will experiment furhter with this clay, as I will soon get a whole
          lot of it!!

          I'll keep you posted.

          Christel:-)