Re: [UKPolyClay] Digest Number 462

  • PoRRo
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 7 1:24 AM
      > I don't know what dias are, so can't help you there.

      Dia is slide. In many european countries they are not called slides but dia
      pictures.

      PöRRö

      ***********************************
      The house of the rising PoRRo
      http://www.saunalahti.fi/theporro/
      Polymerclay gallery. Koruja, nappeja, taidetta
    • suzannt@easynet.co.uk
      Message 2 of 2 , Aug 7 2:18 AM
        Dear Helene,

        I hope you received the entry guidelines I sent to you some time ago. They
        should explain anything you need to know. Please read them carefully.

        I don't know what dias are, so can't help you there.

        As I wrote in a recent message to the list, the BPCG committee is working
        on the foreign currency problem. I hope to report on the list very soon
        what our solution is.

        Suzann Thompson