Feeling colour-exhibit.

  • Helene Grove
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 4, 2001
      Hello,
      Does anyone here know anything about this exhibit. I'm having some difficulty figuring out how to go about it. Do you think dias is absolutely nescesary?? And isn't it true that it costs an arm and a leg to cash a foreign cheque in UK-banks?????

      Please someone jump out with the help and knowlegde of british affairs, that I'm not aware of.

      Thanks in advance.

      Helene (DK)