Re: British Polymer Clay Guild webpage

  • Evelyn Rulffs
    Message 1 of 4 , Aug 1, 2001
      Hk!

      Thanks for the advice! Got the message ;-)

      -Evelyn
      http://www.geocities.com/evelynspoly/

      --- In UKPolyClay@y..., The Crafty Owl <craftyowl@k...> wrote:
      > How about sending your offer of help directly to Sue Heaser?
      There's a
    • shelleymcloughlin@btinternet.com
      Message 2 of 4 , Aug 9, 2001
        Evelyn

        I've been away for a bit on holiday, so I only just got to read your
        question about the BPCG site. At polydays 2001 I took loads of photos
        and if you look in the shared files you should be able to find them
        there.

        http://www.shelleym.co.uk