Re: [UKPolyClay] British Polymer Clay Guild webpage

  • The Crafty Owl
    Message 1 of 4 , Jul 31, 2001
      How about sending your offer of help directly to Sue Heaser? There's a
      link to email her on her web site (which is the home page of the guild
      site). Since it is part of her site, it may not be possible - but you
      can make the offer.
      ___
      <*,*>
      {'-'} The Crafty Owl
      -"-"-
    • Evelyn Rulffs
      Message 2 of 4 , Aug 1, 2001
        Hk!

        Thanks for the advice! Got the message ;-)

        -Evelyn
        http://www.geocities.com/evelynspoly/

      • shelleymcloughlin@btinternet.com
        Message 3 of 4 , Aug 9, 2001
          Evelyn

          I've been away for a bit on holiday, so I only just got to read your
          question about the BPCG site. At polydays 2001 I took loads of photos
          and if you look in the shared files you should be able to find them
          there.

          http://www.shelleym.co.uk