Re: [UKPolyClay] Sunnis new page

  • Helene Grove
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 7, 2001
      Well, Sunni, nice to see some people are getting a lot done in this summer
      heat: We up here in cold Scandinavia have 40+ degrees celcius.
      For us thats alot!!

      I marvelled at browsing your site, Sunni, it's wonderful.
      Good job, and it seems you've already mentioned the things I found, although
      check the you on your start page, shouldn't that be a your ??

      Thansk for inviting us.
      Have a not-too-hot summer.

      Hugs
      Helene