ANYbody know where Astrolos went?

  • Sunni/Colleen
    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 4, 2001
      i checked up on his Clay Modeling Course and got the "Page Could Not Be
      Found" page!! i went to his root directory and got the same thing!! does
      anyone have news about him? has he moved? discontinued claying? is it just a
      temporary downtime for revamping? ???????????????
      Sunni - coneron@...
      My Homepage: http://members.spree.com/sip/sunnidaze
      My Claypage: http://members.spree.com/sip/sunnidaze/me/polyclay.html
      My Page of Clay Links:
      http://members.spree.com/sip/sunnidaze/me2/claylinx.html
      Polymer Clay Auctions (it's FREE)
      http://www.polymerclaycentral.f2s.com/cgi-bin/auction.cgi?action=announce

    • Gesche Johanna
      Message 2 of 3 , Jul 8, 2001
        Hey Sunni!

        I just stumbled over Astralos. Here is the link:
        http://members.tripod.com/~Astralos/clay-intro.htm

        I think, you had just a bad pc day... (o:=

        Clay greetings to you
        Johanna
      • Sunni/Colleen
        Message 3 of 3 , Jul 8, 2001
          thank you johanna!! i really appreciate the link. looks like i had just one
          single character outta place. i'm back in business!! --sunni