thanks!

  • alison.ingham
    Message 1 of 1 , May 27, 2001
      Hi everyone,
      Margaret - thankyou for the kind words, and I'm glad you liked my jewellery. Did you like the flying mouse? I'm hoping to add my own two mice (hence the name) to it, scampering about!

      Shelley/Porro
      I'd love to join the chat thing, but I shan't be able to, I have to be at work at 6:45am.If you do an afternoon or early evening one sometime I'd love to join in.

      Back to the mice,
      Alison Ingham.