RE: [UKPolyClay] Digest Number 402

  • Shelley McLoughlin
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 30, 2001
      Alison

      I'll be going to pop down to hobbycraft next week and I'll have a peek for
      small diamond shaped mirrors and let you know.

      You're right, it's not long now. I'm getting quite excited about it, and
      look forward to meeting you! We're going to have some fun!!!!

      Who else here is also going to Polydays?

      http://albums.photopoint.com/j/AlbumList?u=1272902&f=0
    • Shelley McLoughlin
      Message 2 of 2 , Apr 9, 2001
        Alison
        I took a trip to HobbyCraft and they have little square mirrors, round and
        oval. But no real diamond shape ones. Do you want me to get you some? I did
        write down price and quantity somewhere, but can't find my pad at the
        moment.

        http://albums.photopoint.com/j/AlbumList?u=1272902&f=0