RE:Polymer clay finish

  • Shelley McLoughlin
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 27, 2001
      Hi Emma

      I haven't seen that one around here. I'll have to take a look. One that I've
      found has worked well for me is Blackfriar Quick Drying Interior Varnish
      with polyurethane. I've only used the clear satin one, but I think it comes
      in matt and gloss as well. Over a year, no yellowing and no stickiness. I
      haven't tried baking it. It's sort of creamy milky colour in the tin, but
      dries clear. It's water based and washes clean with water.

      http://albums.photopoint.com/j/AlbumList?u=1272902&f=0