Beginner Basics Chat This Wednesday for New Polymer Clayers!!!

  • Sunni
    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 26, 2001
      Beginner Basics!!!!!

      Please join Connie Foster and her co-host, Sunni Bergeron, for a chat
      devoted exclusively to newbies. Do you have any questions you want
      real-time answers to? Need to brainstorm for some ideas? Having a
      problem with your latest project you can't figure out? This is the
      place to get some answers. So - newbies bring your questions, oldbees
      bring your thinking caps!!! Also, there's a page dedicated to links
      geared for newbies. Go to
      http://members.spree.com/sip/sunnidaze/me2/newbilnx.html.

      Location: Polymer Clay Central Chatroom
      http://forums.delphi.com/polymerclay/chat
      Chatroom Name: Beginner Basics

      Time: Every Wednesday
      5:30am - Thur morn - Saudi Arabia
      4:30am - Thur morn - So.Africa
      3:30am - Thur morn - Germany/Nederlands
      2:30am - Thur morn - United Kingdom
      9:30pm - Wed nite - Eastern
      8:30pm - Wed nite - Central
      7:30pm - Wed nite - Mountain
      6:30pm - Wed nite - Pacific
      5:30pm - Wed nite - Alaskan
      4:30pm - Wed nite - Hawaiian
      2:30pm - Thur afternoon - New Zealand

      We hope to see you there!
    • Lmm39w3d@aol.com
      Message 2 of 3 , Mar 27, 2001
        the beginners web site you had in this message does NOT work. Can you check
        it out and resend the correct site address please. Thank you so much as I
        would just Love to find out any info there is to offer at the site.

        Linda
      • Lmm39w3d@aol.com
        Message 3 of 3 , Mar 27, 2001
          The beginners web site you had in this mesage does NOT work. Can you check