hello there!!

  • Sunni
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 21, 2001
      i'm new to this group, but i see a lot of familiar faces!! hi
      everyone. my name is sunni, i'm an amateur clayer and hooked for
      life! i enjoy mostly 3D, but i'm eyeing caning real hard!! i've been
      claying for about a decade, but only into it seriously for the last
      year or so now. if you would like to see my work, please go to my
      claypage: http://members.spree.com/sip/sunnidaze/me/polyclay.html

      also - i am on the staff over at Polymer Clay Central (PCC) as the
      Chat Coordinator. if any of you would like to be a guest speaker,
      please don't hesitate to ask. if you have a new technique, book,
      video, you are going to be a teacher at any of the retreats, it
      deserves a chat with a willing and interested audience. free
      advertising!!

      oh. and while i'm here, PCC has a contest once a month. Entries are
      due in by the 15th of each month and are up for the vote around the
      20th or so. this month the topic was "Ancient Themes." please browse
      over there and pick one out and place your vote!! just ONE vote
      please, not one vote per email address. voting closes down at
      midnight on the last day of the month. the contestants are tallied
      and the winners will be announced around the 5th of next month. come
      back again and find out who made what!

      --sunni