836Polymer Clay Haven Event 2001: A Clay Odyssey

  • bunny001@aol.com
    Aug 1, 2000
      PCHE 2001: A Clay Oddysey

      That's right folks, this year's Event was such a success that we are going to
      do it again next year! June 26-30th, 2001 in Chicago.

      We are currently taking submissions from people interested in teaching at
      next year's event. We are looking for anything polymer clay related, the
      only criteria that it's fun! Jewerly making, sculpture, Caning, decorative
      items, the sky is the limit!

      For a copy of the submission guidelines, please email <A
      HREF="mailto:bunny@...">bunny@...</A>.
      Specify if you want the guidelines emailed or sent via snail mail.

      Deadline for submissions is October 1st, 2000, so don't delay!!

      Wishing you happy thoughts & warm dreams,
      ~*~ Bunny001 ~*~
      My Website: <A HREF="http://thewildbunny.homepage.com">The Wild Bunny</A>
      <A HREF="http://www.polymerclayhaven.com/floorplan.htm">Polymer Clay Haven</A>