807Re: [UKPolyClay] Digest Number 295

  • LBS337
    Jul 1, 2000
      Hi Ruth, it was real amusing to read your post about staying warm. I live in
      Houston, Texas about 100 miles from the Gulf of Mexico, and the temperature
      is in the mid 90s with humidity 100%.
      I am staying in the house to stay near the air conditioning to stay cool <G>
      while I work with my polyclay.

      I need to shut down the computer and get to work on a male doll I plan to
      sculpt for a scene I am doing.

      Below is another clay list with a lot of activity and photopoint albums to
      see what is being done, send a email and join us for some fun. Nora-Jean
      Gatine,E-mail Address
      antalias@... is the moderator of the list.

      MSATClayArt@egroups.com
      E-mail Address

      {Luv{:>}, lenora
      Life can be hard by the yard, but a cinch when taken by the inch.
    • Show all 2 messages in this topic