698Re: Fimo supplies

  • Shelley McLoughlin
    Apr 1, 2000
      Nic
      Sue Heaser should jump in here! She runs the Polymer Clay Pit and is the
      most reasonable mail order source for poly clay supplies around, for Fimo,
      Premo, Creall-Therm as well as cutters, metal leaf etc. You also get a
      discount if your a member of the British Polymer Clay Guild. You can find
      her site at http://www.heaser.demon.co.uk

      Thanks for the nice comments on my beads and stuff. I went to the shop
      yesterday and set it all up. I'm still not happy with the display, but I
      needed it done quickly. I can always change it.

      Shelley
      http://homepages.tesco.net/~mcloughlin/shellpag.htm