2368Is there a UK version of Varathane?

  • Anne
    Jan 19, 2010
      Hello! I'm new to this group and hope that someone can tell me if there
      is something like Varathane diamond finish here in the UK? I usually
      use Johnson's Klear floor finish, but find it a little too thin for some
      projects and also, it makes the metallic powders turn green and dull. I
      have been tempted to try Ronseal water based varnish, but am reluctant
      because I know that some varnishes can react badly with polymer clay and
      also being water based, would turn the metallic powder green. Any help
      on this would be wonderful.

      Many thanks