2362Re: Hi from a newbie

  • Sylvia
    Jun 5, 2009
      Thanks Nicky, I'll keep an eye out for one. I did a bit of interwebthingy research, and found some for £25! (DH isn't actually aware of how much I have already spent on this li'l hobby of mine . . .)

      Looked at your blog - you do lovely things, and I think you are pushing the boundaries of polyclay! Do you intend to bake those encased leaves?

      I've just made some beads, and the thought of sanding them is making my brain leak out of my ears. Bleurgh. Maybe I should decide my fingers are 'texturing tools' and the prints are an added feature.

      --- In UKPolyClay@yahoogroups.com, "Nicky" <nickactually@...> wrote:

      > Hi there, I am a newbie as well, just started to use clay properly (though other may not agree LOL) and am loving it.
      >
      > I bought an extruder from a cake decorating shop, it has a triangle tip.
      >
      > HTH
      >
      > Nicks xx
      >
      > www.nicksartystuff.blogspot.com

    • Show all 3 messages in this topic