2360Hi from a newbie

  • Sylvia
    Jun 1, 2009
      Hi I'm Sylvia, I live just outside London, and a few months ago my youngest just started full-time education around the time I first realised polyclay was rather more than plasticene for grown-ups. Now I'm finding looking after three kids and a husband and a house is getting in the way of my clay play!

      I wondered if anyone here could recommend an extruder. I bought one off eBay, which I haven't tried yet, but it doesn't have the shape I want, which is an equilateral triangle. Can anyone help?
    • Show all 3 messages in this topic