2286HELLO

  • delflord2001
    Aug 28, 2006
      Hi my names Marc and i am relatively new to polymer clay work but i
      desperatley wish to learn more about it. I have already made several
      busts of varying subjects as well as some sci fi related work. One
      thing i find difficult here in the U.K is the obtaining of certain
      materials. In the U.S they seem to have an abundance and ease in
      getting them. Here it's harder. At the moment on other sites i am a
      member of, i have asked on where to find cheap substitutes for bases
      for sculpts (in my case busts) and i have been sent some tips, just
      wondering if anyone on here has any too?

      Marc
    • Show all 3 messages in this topic