2276Re: [UKPolyClay] Re: Oven type

  • barmycreator@aol.com
    Jul 6, 2006
      In a message dated 05/07/2006 23:16:52 GMT Daylight Time, tj3_6@...

      can some one tell me whats the difference between a gas oven and a normal
      oven , i am kinda confused ...??

      I was simply wondering if there would be any problem with an oven that is
      fuelled by gas and therefore has a naked flame, as information I have come
      across refers either to toaster ovens or larger ovens by temperature in degrees,
      which seems to imply ovens fuelled by electricity. Never found a gas regulo
      mentioned. OK for me, I have an electric oven, but my daughter has gas. Sorry
      you got confused, I often have this effect, even on myself. Jacqui