2261Re: hi garie

  • Garie Sim
    May 6, 2006
      TJ,
      Thank You for you comments, I appreciates your encouragements. I am a rubbish collector
      for visually interesting items, floppy disc shutters are very useful item, also see this link,
      http://www.garieinternational.com.sg/clay/shop/handmade_recycle.htm
      Sharing is queen that makes knowledge the king, together it will be good for claying.

      Regards,
      Garie

      --- In UKPolyClay@yahoogroups.com, tj tj <tj3_6@...> wrote:

      > Your minitaure bears are amazing, and the tools u've created using the floppy disc
      shutters are amazing...i would have never thought.but then may be thats the difference
      between a genius and a commoner. :-P carry on claying garie!