2150Re: Polydays

  • Shelley
    Apr 7, 2005
      Hi Linda - unfortunately you've just missed Polydays itself. The next
      one wont be for at least another 2 years. Although there are now more
      regional workshops planned. For more information on the British Guild

      run claying events visit their website (of which I'm the webmistress,
      so you can always complain to me if you have any gripes!). It's
      http://www.bpcg.org.uk When I eventually get my head together I'll
      be
      adding photos and a write up about it on the website.

      -->
      > Is there a website that I can get information on PolyDays? Im in
      the US. Thanks!
      > Creatively,>
      > Linda Peterson
    • Show all 19 messages in this topic