2143Great weekend & armorall info

  • Shelley
    Apr 5, 2005
      This is just a quickie as I wave to everyone here that I met this
      weekend at Polydays (and an extra wave to everyone who didn't go and
      I didn't get to meet). I had an absolutely fantastic time, if
      somewhat exhausting!

      While I was there the subject of Armorall came up in conversation -
      for those that have never heard of it, it is available in the US and
      is used as a release agent for moulds and things. I was informed
      (thank you Francis) you can get the equivalent over here in Halfords
      and it goes by the name of Son of a Gun. I duly went to Halfords
      today and they have never heard of it! So back home I come and do
      some surfing, and found this site:
      http://www.autostoressuperstore.co.uk/ - not only do they stock Son
      of a Gun, but they also have Armorall itself!! Now I have to decide
      which to order - the Son of a Gun is slightly cheaper, oh decision,
      decisions!

      Although this is probably something Alan Vernall already knew about
      (he always knows the coolest tools and where to get them), but it
      was new to me, so I thought I'd share!